Welcome to the Mighty Beeston Round Table!
We are the Beeston arm of the largest voluntary young men’s organisation in the world. We do social and charitable events throughout the year, offering the opportunity to have fun, help the community and develop new skills. We meet every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month and are always looking for new members.
Can I join?
Take a look around the site, check out our packed programme of events and get in touch! We welcome men aged between 18 and 44.
1) To develop the acquaintance of young men through the medium of their various occupations.
2) To emphasise the fact that one’s calling offers an excellent medium of service to the community.
3) To cultivate the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
4) To recognise the worthiness of all legitimate occupations and to dignify each his own by precept and example.
5) To further the establishment of peace and goodwill in international relationships.
6) To further these objects by meetings, lectures, discussions and other activities.